Much more than a status, our mission drives us every day through the projects we carry out with our customers and our 5 associated commitments: :
1. Accelerate the integration of eco-design in the development of offers (products, services and new business models)
2. Mobilize and empower the different business lines to life cycle thinking
3. Promote the integration of eco-responsibility at the heart of corporate, brand and innovation strategies
4. Be a driving force in the continuous improvement of responsible practices in the consulting branch
5. Contribute to eco-responsible initiatives in our ecosystem
In line with our mission to catalyze the eco-responsible transformation of companies and brands, from the vision to offers, we have identified 3 main indicators to measure Maobi’s impact on its clients:
• The number of projects carried out to integrate eco-design and eco-responsibility at the heart of strategies and offers,
• The number of people trained and made aware of eco-design or social and environmental issues
• And finally the impacts avoided thanks to the offers developed.
Maobi is a member of 1% for the Planet, a worldwide group of philanthropic companies that donate 1% of their turnover to nature protection projects recognized as being of general interest.
We decided to donate 1% of our turnover to CREA Mont-Blanc, a scientific NGO whose mission is to explore the impact of climate change on biodiversity and to share this knowledge with decision-makers and citizens.
In addition to supporting 1% for the Planet, Maobi’s teams also assist CREA Mont-Blanc in their development projects through skill-based sponsorship missions.